Wednesday, December 30, 2015

And off we go!

Well, I made it! Shadow of the Knight was published in 2015! Late in 2015...but still in 2015.

The ebook went live yesterday, but I didn't start screaming it from the hilltops because I wanted to make certain that it was glitch free. I also wanted to wait until the paperback was available.

All of my books are currently only available on Amazon.com. If you want to know why, just check out this post I recently wrote.




It's impossible for me to judge my own work, but my beta-readers think this is the best book in the series so far. I hope you agree with them.

And look at that artwork! Dallas Williams did a great job.

Please consider leaving a review on Amazon. It makes a big difference. I'd also love to hear from you, so shoot me a message or post a comment below.

Best,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment